Monday, March 23, 2009

Update from Malley and Parker

Just wanted to post some pictures of sweet Malley! She is so much fun! Talking is her favorite thing to do these days! She loves to ask questions and say hi and bye to everyone in site. When anyone leaves our house she will walk outside with them and wave and say "Bye Bye" to them until she can not see their car anymore. She will also get louder and louder as their car gets further and further away. If we bring her in to soon she will get so upset. It is the cutest thing to watch! She loves to give big hugs and kisses! Mommy is very excited that she is finally loving her babydolls. She loves to say "Baby." But, I think if I gave her a choice between a doll and a ball, the ball will still win. She is also into singing. She does not say the words to songs, she only sings "Ahh Ahh Ahh." She sounds so sweet.

Parker is growing and moving around constantly! We cannot believe she will be with us in 2 1/2 months. I still can't find bedding for the poor little girl. I think I am being a little too picky. We had a doctors appointment a couple of days ago and everything looks great! We will have an ultrasound done in 2 weeks, so I will post the pictures for you to look at.


Old McDonald Farm






This is the look I often get when I put the camera in her face. She will be all smiles before and after the picture is taken. She looks so serious!


Daddy and Malley looking at the bunnies.



Checking out the chickens!




Pony ride not to sure about it at first.












Malley and Mommy





Malley's friends birthday party at the park.















Don't I look cool in my glasses?












































Loving her baby
























Spying on the neighbors












1 comment:

Patrick, Julie, Will and Scott said...

Sweet girl ... I cannot wait for the last weekend in April. Miss you guys!