Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Visit with Gram and Gran
Malley and I went to visit Gram and Gran this pass weekend! Daddy was on his motorcycle trip and we thought it would be fun to go out to the lake. Sunday, Malley wanted to stay outside all day. We watched the ducks in the water, went up and down the steps in the backyard, and played on all their outside furniture. She wanted to run around so bad without me holding on to her but she could not understand between the pool and lake there is water everywhere! I have decided this summer, I will put a life jacket on her and see what she would do. Because I really think if it was up to her she would jump into the lake to swim with the ducks. It was nice to spend time with Gram and Gran and it was hard to leave on Sunday to go home to our empty house.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment