Parker is going like a weed! She is 3 1/5 pounds. We had an ultrasound done and in the pictures I think she is going to look just like Malley. Will see in month and half! Can you believe she is about to be here! We ask Malley where is Baby Parker and she will point to my belly but she will also point to her belly too. She is going to be a great big sister! I finally found bedding for Parker's room, so now it is time to do her room!!! Oh, we have alot of work ahead of us, hopefully, she will not decide to come early.
We had a great Easter with the family! On Friday, we went to Gran and Gram's house to have an Easter Egg hunt, swimming, and enjoyed being together with everyone. Malley knew exactly what to do in the egg hunt. She was a fish in the water! She loved the pool! I can't wait to get her out in the boat. Sunday, we went to Nanny's house and sent the day with her. Malley enjoyed spending time with her Nanny!
3 comments:
I can't wait to get Will and Malley together ... they sound like 2 peas in a pod with all the talking. She is just getting so big, and cuter every time you post pictures.
Great pictures. I love the one of her dress tucked into her bloomers, your mom told me that story! The bluebonnet pictures are adorable, she's so cute.
Jennifer... such cute pictures of the kids! We cannot wait to see Parker (love that name) Enjoy them, they grow up fast! You are very blessed!
Love you
Amy
Post a Comment