Monday, August 2, 2010

We have a walker!

Parker took her sweet time but she is finally walking!  I love watching her follow everyone around!  She is growing so fast!  At her one year appointment she weighed 18.3 pounds! A month later she was up to 21 pounds!  I guess with her weaning off nursing and drinking whole milk did the trick.  She is so darn cute!  Her favorite word is still "Hi."  She tell everyone hi, even when we are out!  For the most part, she is very easy going and will play with anything but when it comes to something she wants, you better get out of her way.  She does this grunt noise until she gets her way!  I can't wait until she starts using her words!  

She loves all meats and fruit!  Loves bread and hate veggies!  I am finally getting her to like corn but she will not touch anything else!  She loves her milk and water!  Her favorite drink is whatever is in Sister's cup!  She will get Malley's cup and look right at her and start laughing! 

No comments: