Monday, February 2, 2009

We have decided on a name!

After many hours on trying to find a name for our next little girl, we have came to a decision. We were looking at Irish names, old fashion names, and names that were different. We decided on...

Parker Marie Novosad

We saw Parker and thought it would be so cute for a girl's name and different like her big sister's name. Her middle name will be after her mommy's middle name, as well as her great aunt's and great-great grandma's. Here is some other fun stuff we found out while trying to decide, that we just thought were kind of cool connections to the name. The actress Parker Posey, whom we first saw in the movie Dazed and Confused, dated Brandon and I's favorite singer, Ryan Adams, for many years and also played in the first movie Brandon and I saw together, You Got Mail. She also starred in the newest Superman movie, and I shouldn't have to tell you much about the connection with Brandon and Superman (He just had a little hero crush on him back in his younger years).








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the name!! Parker Marie Novosad Betty said the Marie is from her name too!!! Love Nanny

The Lloyd Family said...

What a beautiful name!!! I love it!

The Armstrong's said...

I love the name! I think you got what you wanted with it...not very common and incredibly cute for a girl.