Wednesday, February 18, 2009

25 weeks down and 15 more to go

We had our doctor's appointment today and everything looks great! Everytime the nurse tried to get little Miss Parker's heartbeat she would kick. She constantly moves around! I love feeling her, there is nothing like it.

Brandon and I are trying to pick out colors for her room. We are having a hard time picking out bedding. Malley's room is pink and brown , so we are trying to stay away from those colors. We had the best time decorating Malley's room and I love everything about it. So I am ready to start Parker's room but I guess I still have time :)

2 comments:

Patrick, Julie, Will and Scott said...

The McLendons can't wait for Miss Parker to arrive ... and we can't wait to see you guys again!!! Seriously, we must make plans soon!

The Armstrong's said...

Oh, I loved the decorating part too, there are so many choices out there. I got Lilly's set online and it was a really good price compared to what it was going for in stores. I love the harmonica video. And I am so glad I didn't bring Lilly over Monday. We both got sick and today we had to go to the Dr. for antibiotics. I would have felt so bad if she would have spread the germies to all the kiddos.