Sorry it has been so long since I last posted! We have been so busy with traveling, parties, and keeping up with Malley. She is very independent and there is not a shy bone in her. Not only does she look like her Daddy, she has his personality traits as well. She is saying more words everyday. She is consistently talking, sometimes it is in her language and other times it is ours. She still loves to read books, but now she moves her head back and forth on each page and talks out loud like she is reading. We still have to work on her letting someone read a book to her. We try all the time but she'd rather do it herself.
The second weekend in January we went to Lousiana and had a great time. It was great seeing all the grandparents family!
I still need to download the pictures, so check back tomorrow and I will have them posted. I actually have many pictures to show y'all, that are from the past couple of weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment