Monday, January 5, 2009
Flutters
Well, there is a baby in Mommy's tummy! The pass couple of days, I have felt many flutters! Even though it is the second time for me, it is still an amazing feeling! I definitely have to say this one is more active than Malley was at this time! We only have two more weeks to wait until we get to tell Malley if she is going to have a baby brother or sister! And I can start decorating! She is going to be a wonderful big sister! She loves real babies, as for baby dolls she is starting to love them as well! She would rather have the real thing. All she wants to do is hug them and pat their backs. She also holds out her arms to let us know she wants to hold them. It is the cutest thing! As for sharing Mommy, we will have to see how that goes :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment