I took the picture with my phone, so it is not a very clear picture and dark.
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Will not take "NO" for an answer!
Malley has gotten in a bad habit of getting out of her bed before her nap and nighttime. She will think of every excuse to get out of bed. The other day she came out of her room for the third time before nap and wanted me to cut her tag off. I told her that I will cut it when she wakes up and she need to go to bed! Well, she got very upset and went into her room. About ten minutes later, I went in her room to check on her and this is what I found! She had gotten her play dough scissors and was trying to cut the tag off herself. It was funny that she thought of the scissors but the best part was she feel asleep doing it.
I took the picture with my phone, so it is not a very clear picture and dark.
I took the picture with my phone, so it is not a very clear picture and dark.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is precious!!!
Post a Comment