Happy First birthday sweet girl! Daddy and I can't believe you are one years old! I remember the moment you enter this world! A week early and Daddy, Malley and I arrived at the hospital (in the middle of the night ) and I was already dilated to 5cm. You did not want to wait any longer! We did not know what to expect to have two little girls but what a blessing it is! The love you and your sister share is priceless! You are such a happy little girl! The first couple months you gave us many sleepless nights. You my dear did not sleep through the night until you were seven months old. No one could tell now because you are the easiest baby to put down for naps and bedtime. You are always smiling, chattering and so easy going. We love you so much!
You my precious still have no teeth! You have beautiful blue eyes! Your hair has lighten up a little but still dark! Everyone loves how much hair you have! You only weigh 18 pounds. You always give the biggest smile to everyone. You say Hi all the time! Pulling up on everything and walking around if you are holding on to something. You love to play with Malley. You are her little shadow! :) Your little arms flap and you scream everytime you see me in the morning, after naps, or if I leave the room for a second. The most sweetest thing you do is you LOVE to watch your Daddy when he is in the room.
I love you sweetheart and thank you for a wonderful first year,
Mommy and Daddy
1 comment:
Awwww, That made me well up with tears a little. So sweet! Happy Birthday Parker! Sorry we couldn't celebrate with you but I hope you enjoy your toy, Lilly can show you how it works. She loves hers.
Post a Comment