Friday, April 30, 2010

Update, Update, Update!!!!!! Finally

Really, where have we been? I did not even post Easter pictures! For Easter, we went to Grams and Grans house. We got to swim and it got us so excited about summer! Malley and Parker loved the water! We had a great Easter Egg Hunt and the girls got so many goodies!

Parker is everywhere! She is still holding onto things when she stands up and is so scared to let go. She is a little chatter box and smiles all the time! At eleven months old, she still has no teeth! She loves to play ball and "kitchen" with Malley! She is saying Mama, Dada, ball, and sometimes I think she says Bubba and Layla. I can't believe she will be 1 year old in a month.

Malley is speaking so clearly now, and asking "why" on everything! She loves to be outside! She has finally figured out her bike, so now she wants to ride up and down the street everyday. She gets on her bike and tells me that she is going to get milk and grapes.

Here are many pictures of the past month! With my new camera :) Brandon surprised me with a 30th birthday party. He did such a great job hiding it from me! He really made it special! Anyways, he gave me my new camera!! Now, I really need lessons on how to work it!




3 comments:

The Lloyd Family said...

They are getting so big! And still as beautiful as ever!

The Armstrong's said...

Great pics! How do you find the time to do all that fun stuff??? I feel like you have my kid more than I do, as well as all the other lucky parents who's kids spend the day with you and your girls. You must be way better at time management than me! LOL

Jen said...

I love seeing what you all have been up to, and I just want to eat those babies up they are way too cute!!!!