She will be here in less than a month!!! We are so excited to meet her! I had a doctor's appointment couple days ago and no signs of her coming early. Daddy is painting her room this weekend! Pictures will be up as soon as he is done! He is doing a great job. He put up crown molding, chair rail, and bead board. The colors are black, cream and sage green. There will be other colors toss around as well but those are the main colors.
We talk to Malley about her new baby sister but I know it will be a big adjustment for her. I am already having moments that I feel bad that her little life is about to change so much. She is such a Mommy's girl and now she will have to share her Mommy with Parker. She loves babies, so I know she will do find. I think it is the Mommy in me that is worrying.
No comments:
Post a Comment